Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quick Post!

Hello, there!  Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...sometimes life gets in the way! But I don't want to leave you hanging so here are a few quick thoughts.  I'll come back and fatten this entry out in the next couple of days!

1. Went home last weekend for my best friend's bachelorette! It was fun! Surprisingly, I managed to get in a fair amount of work outs, mainly running.
2. Returned to Oklahoma Tuesday at noon and worked the afternoon and night.  Needless to say, no work out on Tuesday.
3. Felt kind of guilty for not working out so made my butt get up early before work for a short, 30 minute run.  My theory is that being sleepy tired for a run may prepare me for being physically tired for a run.  Likely not true but at least I ran!
4. Went for a bike ride in the afternoon. Ventured out onto OKC roads for the first time. YIKES! Someone is going to die from crazy drivers not yielding to cyclists.  Thankfully, I found a much safer shortcut on my way back to my place from a lap around Lake Hefner.
5. Doing the morning show shift and it's hot out...not feeling too motivated to work out! Bed time in 1 hour.  I'll have more here in a few days!

Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment