Thursday, April 25, 2013

Memorial Marathon Forecast

Hello friends!  Here's an update to the Memorial Marathon forecast.

Overall it looks great!  We will have a cool start with light winds and clear skies.

The only concern will be for the runners doing the full as temperatures will quickly climb to the 70's by late morning.  Just remember your salt intake and drink plenty of water and sports drinks on Saturday.  I'm no expert but this is the advice my coaches gave me before the Half Ironman.

Best of luck everyone! Stay tuned for updates and don't forget to wear red socks to remember those affected by the Boston bombing...and green shoelaces to remember lives lost in the OKC bombing.  We will have Christmas feet.

4 comments:

  1. plasterer sutton
    RPS Plastering Service base in Sutton with works carried out with in the M25 and surrounding areas.
    Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else
    could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means
    of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at
    the search for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plasterer suttonToby, it's the old, blurry line between truth & "the facts." Sometimes, they overlap, but often, they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plasterer sutton

    Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. plasterer sutton
    Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more

    ReplyDelete